How do I make a public records request?

All public records requests should begin with the office of origin.  To request a record from a particular office, please go to that office’s website for their contact information.  You can use this form for your public records request, but it is not required.  To allow the office to efficiently fulfill your request, please provide as much information as possible regarding the record you are looking for.

What records are available at the Records Center for research?
Please see Research.

Where can I access land records?
Please see the Recorder’s website.

Where can I access Marriage Records?
Marriage records are located at Probate Court.

Where can I access birth and death certificates?
Before 1908:  Probate Court.
After 1908:  Public Health.

Where can I access Estate and Will Records?
These records are located at Probate Court.